Cwt Clyd, otherwise known as The Cosy Hut, is a handmade bespoke Shepherd’s Hut set in the heart of Anglesey, with unobstructed views of Snowdonia mountain range and countryside.
- The hut can accommodate two people comfortably with a double bed
- Includes an en suite bathroom with a shower
- Traditionally furnished with bespoke handmade furniture
- Luxury bedding and towels are provided
- The kitchen offers a sink, hob, mini fridge with an ice box and basic kitchen utensils
- Hot water is provided via a built-in water heater
- Fully insulated with double glazing throughout
- The electric (log burner effect) heater is perfect for colder nights
After exploring the best of the island, the private outdoor seating area is the perfect place to relax under the stars whilst toasting your marshmallows on the fire pit.
Although the hut is situated in the quiet countryside, you will find that the hut is within 1 mile of the commercial and administrative centre of Llangefni Town, and just a few steps away from Nant yr Odyn restaurant. The hut is also only 500 meters from the A55 which makes it central to Anglesey's stunning beaches, coastal path and other attractions.